Our Environmental Policy
It is the policy of Office Furniture 2 Go Ltd to maintain business systems to include environmental management elements compliant with ISO 14001:2004, that is appropriate to the nature, scale and environmental impacts of its activities, products and services. The systems are documented, implemented and maintained. Management ensure that the systems meet, and ideally exceed, all relevant environmental legislation and regulations, and other requirements to which Office Furniture 2 Go Ltd may subscribe or otherwise be aware of.
This responsibility is achieved through actions that include:
- Commitment to continual improvement and prevention of pollution;
- Commitment to comply with applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which Office Furniture 2 Go Ltd subscribes which relate to environmental aspects;
- Provision of a framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets.
This commences with business objectives, strategy planning, followed by the establishment and monitoring of other targets and performance indicators through a “management review” process;
- Ensuring that the system is communicated to all staff and others working on behalf of Office Furniture 2 Go Ltd. New staff receive induction training, and appropriate notification of changes, which may include subsequent awareness and implementation training; Others receive appropriate training prior to engagement;
- Ensuring that, wherever possible, all waste is recycled, and where this is not practicable due to either technical or cost constraints, any residual waste is disposed of in an appropriate manner;
- Ensuring the use of energy efficient processing equipment and tools;
- Ensuring company vehicles are selected and maintained correctly so as to minimise pollutant emissions;
- Scheduling and combining activities in geographical areas to ensure that the effect of transportation of personnel and equipment on the environment is minimised;
- Recycling waste, office stationery and other consumables and using supplies manufactured from recycled materials wherever practicable;
- Reviewing regularly the environmental impacts of the business, and constantly seeking opportunities for continual improvement;
- Pursuing appropriate environmental awards and supporting appropriate environmental campaigns to the extent practicable.