Apart from suitable furniture with ergonomic chairs and a meeting table, a conference room should also be tech-friendly. A 272mm x 132mm rectangular cutout is the ideal size for the Aero, Eclipse or Tholus power modules. The power modules can then be dropped into position, with cables hardwired into them which feed down to the floor, so you can break away from the predictable, old fashioned meeting spaces and create new dimensions in boardroom design with integrated power and data.
- Rectangular boardroom table 3200 x 1600mm with 272 x 132mm central cutout for power units
- Extended sturdy steel framework and bench tops which take on a floating appearance
- 25mm table tops available in beech, white, walnut and white with oak edging
- Table legs can be shared, making it an aesthetically pleasing, cost effective and practical system
- Steel framework available in white, silver and black with adjustable foot levellers
- Add integrated power and data modules to transform tables into interactive and technologically advanced boardrooms