Apart from suitable furniture with ergonomic chairs and a meeting table, a conference room should also be tech-friendly. A 272mm x 132mm rectangular cutout is the ideal size for the Aero, Eclipse or Tholus power modules. The power modules can then be dropped into position, with cables hardwired into them which feed down to the floor, so you can break away from the predictable, old fashioned meeting spaces and create new dimensions in boardroom design with integrated power and data.
- Square 1600mm add-on table with 272 x 132mm central cutout for power units
- Available stocked in beech and white, with oak, white and white with oak edge tops made-to-order
- A 272mm x 132mm rectangular cutout is the ideal size for the Aero, Eclipse or Tholus power modules
- Power modules can be dropped into position in the cutout, with cables hardwired into them which feed down to the floor
- Steel framework available in white, silver and black with adjustable foot levellers
- The recessed leg is positioned in the centre of the tables and can be extended with further add-on units