Fashions in furniture change nearly as quickly as clothes, but one thing that never goes out of fashion is a piece of furniture for people who place value on stylish design and functional decor. The Como range of dining and poseur height tables with solid, tapered wooden legs exemplifies elegance and sophistication, and the white metal frame endows the desk, bringing a touch of unique charm to any interior.
- Square poseur tables with curved edges and 25mm tops
- Wooden legs that are built to last finished in oak with sleek curved lines
- 25mm tabletops available in grey oak and white
- Sturdy white metal underframe for stability
- Versatile and adaptable tables offer users a comfortable dining position for eating
- Four oak legs with a foot ring for added stability