Apart from suitable furniture with ergonomic chairs and a meeting table, a conference room should also be tech-friendly. An 80mm circular cutout is the ideal size for the Pixel, Pluto or Inca power modules. The power modules can then be dropped into position, with cables hard-wired into them which feed down through the hollow table column and under the base to the floor, creating new dimensions in meeting room design with integrated power and data.
- Square meeting table 1000mm with 80mm circular central cutout for power units
- Available stocked in beech and white, with grey oak, oak and white tops made-to-order
- An 80mm circular cutout is the ideal size for the Pixel, Pluto and Inca power modules
- Power modules can be dropped into position in the cutout, with cables hardwired into them which feed down to the floor
- Flat circular base 600mm diameter and hollow column available in brushed steel
- Contemporary styling to complement today’s casual and formal business environments