Apart from suitable furniture with ergonomic chairs and a meeting table, a conference room should also be tech-friendly. A 272mm x 132mm rectangular cutout is the ideal size for the Aero, Eclipse or Tholus power modules. The power modules can then be dropped into position, with cables hardwired into them which feed down to the floor, so you can break away from the predictable, old fashioned meeting spaces and create new dimensions in boardroom design with integrated power and data.
- Rectangular boardroom table 3200 x 1600mm with 272 x 132mm central cutout for power units
- Available stocked in white, with oak and white with oak edge tops made-to-order
- A 272mm x 132mm rectangular cutout is the ideal size for the Aero, Eclipse or Tholus power modules
- Power modules can be dropped into position in the cutout, with cables hardwired into them which feed down to the floor
- Solid oak leg frame provides a modern, stylish twist on boardroom tables
- Delivers a combination of form, function and sophistication in any meeting room environment