Radial leg tables are defined by clean lines and a simple leg design which provide a place to gather, an area to create, or a spot to focus. Simplistic yet robust, the round tubular screw-in legs, available in chrome, silver, black and white, complement the 25mm table tops to suit any intended space, with a variety of configurations to meet the demands of any user group.
- Rectangular tables 800mm deep with radial 60mm diameter legs
- Deluxe radial legs which screw in the tabletops to suit any meeting space
- Available with beech, oak, grey oak, white and walnut tabletops
- Modular tables for multiple configurations with radial legs available in chrome, silver, black and white
- 25mm scratch resistant tops with impact-resistant, rigid plastic ABS edging
- Manufactured to comply with standards BS EN 527-2, BS EN 527-3 & BS EN 1729-2