Apart from suitable furniture with ergonomic chairs and a meeting table, a conference room should also be tech-friendly. A 272mm x 132mm rectangular cutout is the ideal size for the Aero, Eclipse or Tholus power modules. The power modules can then be dropped into position, with cables hardwired into them which feed down to the floor, so you can break away from the predictable, old fashioned meeting spaces and create new dimensions in boardroom design with integrated power and data.
- Radial end boardroom table 2400 x 1000mm with 272 x 132mm central cutout for power units
- Available stocked in beech and white, with grey oak, oak and white tops made-to-order
- A 272mm x 132mm rectangular cutout is the ideal size for the Aero, Eclipse or Tholus power modules
- Power modules can be dropped into position in the cutout, with cables hardwired into them which feed down to the floor
- Trumpet base not only has a weighted base for stability but acts as a modern design feature
- Steel trumpet base 680mm diameter available in silver, white and chrome